Privacy & Policy
The privacy & policy can be updated from time to time, therefore we always ask you to check periodically Marise.ca for the most recent update.
Information You Give Us: All information inputted on Marise.ca or given to us in any other way stored safely and help us to able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
Types of collected information:
- Email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information;
- Computer data when sign on , statistics on page views, traffic to and from Marise.ca ,
- We use "cookies" (Small Files Placed On Your Hard Drive) and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Marise.ca or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Marise.ca on other Web sites cookies ( you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site)
- That’s in addition to other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
The Use of personal information:
1. Offer you the most recent service
2. Solve potential disputes
3. Technical support for possible website issues
4. Help to keep our website safe ( less fraudulent transactions )
5. Offer every user a customized shopping experience by measuring the interest of our services which would help us improve & keep you posted with the latest services
6. Advice you about all promotional offers but this is according to your preferences
Our Commitment to your privacy:
Your personal information is only for Marise.ca. We don’t sell or rent user’s personal information to third parties for any purpose...
Your personal information may be disclosed in some cases
1. Legal requirements
2. Policies enforcement
3. Protection others rights , property or safety
4. To our corporate affiliates to provide joint services or to our service providers helping us in our business operations
Communications and email tools:
We send you Marketing Emails upon your agreement, if you prefer not to receive any you need to specify this in your account preferences.
We get the highest technology in our tools to protect your information (encryption, passwords, physical security) against unauthorized access and disclosure, but no system is perfect.
Cookies may be used by us or our service providers to help analyze our web page flow: Customize our services, content and advertising, measure promotional effectiveness.
What should you know about cookies
- Cookies maybe disabled if your browser permits, but as previously confirmed some features of the website may not be functional.
For more information on your choices about accepting cookies, consult your browser help function.
We are always accountable for our Privacy & Policy
Should you have any question, comments please don’t hesitate
By Mail : Marise Petite INC. 9320 Saint-Laurent Blvd , Montréal, QC, H2N 1N7
By Email: Info@marise.ca
Or By Phone: 514-384-6609 or on our toll-free number is 1-866-217-3568